Sunday, May 25, 2008

Solid Ground?

For the past few weeks, Carter has been coveting every piece of food that Vaughn and I have eaten...so we knew that the time to start solid foods was fast approaching.  Carter will grab at my cereal spoon in the morning and he will reach hungrily for every drink that he sees!  So, Vaughn and I prepared the stage tonight...we got out the high-chair, the plastic bibs, and the baby spoons and we took the leap!  Carter was a little confused at first, but towards the end of attempt number one, he seemed to be actually swallowing the rice cereal and opened his mouth for the next bite.  It was so cool to see Carter take this next step and we are so excited to watch him get to try all kinds of foods!  


Open Wide!!!


True Concentration


And We are Finished!


2 comments:

The Ralston Family said...

carter is just precious!! I cannot wait for him to meet Kendall!1 BTW, I talked to Zac last night and he wants to get together when we are all in Dallas in June, just like old times!

The Covingtons said...

That's my baby eating solids!!! Love it! L-O-V-E!