Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My First Mother's Day


Mother's Day takes on a whole new meaning and depth when you are the actual mother and my first turned out to be great!  Carter, with the help of his very sweet father, "drew" me a picture and Vaughn framed it for me.  Vaughn helped out even more than usual so that I could take a little time for myself.  We spent some time with Vaughn's family, including his mom and Mimaw, and then we stopped by to surprise my Grandma too!  Carter's gift could not have been any cuter!  He is already showing some real artistic talent!  Vaughn and Carter will have a lot to live up to next year!  I must say that I am one lucky wife and mother--my guys are awesome! 

1 comment:

The Conway's said...

I see a possible artist in the future! Glad you had a great first mother's day!