Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Arrives

We are so excited that spring is finally here and that we can spend some time outside again!  After we got home from the hospital, Carter and I basically hid inside the house to avoid the cold winter weather...not a bad time to be stuck at home.  Now that the sun is out and the grass is getting greener, we can't wait to teach Carter all about the outdoors.  One day last week, Vaughn, Carter, Clementine and I spent some time in the backyard.  

Carter is looking cute in his hat and with the perfect little drip of drool on his lip.


Vaughn taught Carter all about gardening and dogs.


Clementine is so happy to have some company in the backyard and to get some attention!


I know that I may be partial...but what a cute boy!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Whitney he is such a cute boy, biased or not, I agree! I liked your blog so much I had to make one of my own... check it out.

http://jamierumph.blogspot.com/

Amanda and Paul said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. We need to do a playdate sometime soon. I know that sounds so snooty. It is crazy how fast they grow up!!
How is work?

...TeamHarris! said...

he is the cutest and i am totally not biased!

The Conway's said...

Carter looks so cute in his hat! What a happy boy!