Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lake LBJ Vacation





So, summer school has ended and I survived! After finishing my classes and taking a few days to pack and prepare...we headed to the lake! Our family, the Covingtons (my sister's family) and my parents, aunt and cousin all stayed in a lake house on Lake LBJ for a week. What a great way to spend my break from school and to beat the heat (a little). It was so much fun to be on the water and to stay up talking after the kids went to bed. The kids all thought that they were in heaven when so many people that they love were there every morning when they woke up. The kids had so much fun playing with noisy bowls and spoons from the kitchen and just running around. Here are some photos from our trip.




Cousin Jam Session


Vaughn, Carter and Charlotte on the boat...She is not a natural!



Carter and Sloan playing trucks



Sloan: Post playing trucks with Carter...check out the dress




No comments: